Coorg Tour Package (3N/4D)
Package Name: Coorg Tour Package
Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
Places covered: Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement, Dubare Elephant Camp, Kaveri Nisarghadhama, Madikeri, Talacauvery, Bhagamandala, Abbey Falls, Omkareshwara Temple and Raja Seat
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative, will pickup you from Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the "Scotland of Karnataka"
nestled in the Western ghats range and popularly known as Kodagu
. Enroute, visit to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), a largest Tibetan settlement in India located near Kushalanagar in Kodagu district. The settlement set up in 1960 holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel. Evening, at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. You can enjoy the Elephant rides and bird watching at Dubare elephant camp in Coorg. Evening, visit Kaveri Nisargadhama
- a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalnagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
On the third day morning of your Coorg Tour Package, proceed for the sightseeing at Coorg. Visit Talacauvery
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it. Then visit to Bhagamandala
which is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers, Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara
(Lord Shiva) and get the blessings of the lord. Return to Madikeri. Evening visit to Abbi Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka, located amid coffee estate and then proceed to Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Then proceed to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view the beautiful view of mountains of coorg from here. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04 : Coorg - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg Tour Package from Bangalore.