Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Thiruvananthapuram (9N/10D)
Package Name: Mesmerising Tour of South India
Duration: 11 Nights and 12 Days
Places covered: Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Madurai, Rameswaram, Kanyakumari, Kovalam and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station or Airport. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state known as Garden city or Silicon Valley of India. You will be taken to the hotel and relax for some time, then proceed for local sightseeing of Bangalore which covers Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
, Cubbon Park
, Visveswaraiah Museum
(Outside view), ISKCON Temple
and evening return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Bangalore - Srirangapatna - Mysore
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mysore
. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatana
, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Mysore, visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Mysore - Ooty
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit Bandipur National Park
, Pyakara Waterfalls
, 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coonoor
. Coonoor is known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 07 : Kodaikanal - Madurai
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Madurai
- one of the oldest cities of India with ancient traditions and historical importance. Madurai city is well known for Meenakshi Amman Temple (Goddess Meenakshi)
, for its wonderful carvings, incomparable architecture attracts every tourist. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and then visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Madurai - Rameswaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from Hotel and drive to Rameswaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram – visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameswaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Rameswaram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and rest of the day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kanyakumari
– visit Suchindram Temple
, Sun Rise Point
, Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Kanyakumari - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kovalam
- prime beach destinations in Kerala featured by three spectacular crescent beaches. Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace
- a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Then Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach that offers superb views across to the Kovalam. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kovalam - Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram and Sree Chitra Art Gallery
- features a unique collection of about 1,100 traditional and contemporary paintings. Later, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) Tour Package